Alfa Alliance’s Homeowners insurance policy provides peace of mind and protection for you, your family and your home. We offer a wide variety of insurance coverages, policy options, discounts and flexible payment options to keep your most important asset protected.
This valuable insurance policy provides protection for you and your home against a variety of covered losses. These losses may include, but are not limited to, fire or smoke damages, plumbing bursts, theft or vandalism, falling objects, storm or wind damages, and other weather and non-weather related damages. Available coverages include:
Residence Dwelling coverage provides protection for damage to your home’s physical structure.
Private Structures coverage protects against damages to other structures like a garage or storage shed.
Personal Property coverage protects your personal belongings – such as clothing, furniture and appliances – whether in your home or elsewhere.
Additional Living Costs
Additional Living Costs coverage provides necessary additional living expenses in the event of a covered loss.
Liability coverage is provided in the event someone is injured or their property is damaged on your covered property.
Medical Payments coverage provides medical expenses incurred in the event someone is injured on your covered property.
Other Optional Coverages
Some of our most popular optional coverages include:
- Expanded Dwelling Replacement Cost, providing additional coverage for repair or replacement of a covered residence dwelling.
- Personal Property Replacement Value, providing additional coverage for repair or replacement of covered personal property.
- Scheduled Personal Property, providing coverage for physical loss of personal property (such as jewelry, watches, etc.) that is scheduled on the policy.
- Backup of Sewers and Drains, providing additional coverage for losses caused by water backups through sewers or drains.
- Ordinance or Law, which covers costs resulting from enforcement of an ordinance or law regulating repair of damaged property.
- Refrigerated Food Products, which covers losses for food products contained in a freezer or refrigerator.
- Identity Recovery, providing coverage for expenses and services for victims of identity theft.
- Home Systems Protection, providing coverage for repairs or replacement when permanently installed home systems are damaged due to sudden or accidental mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Alfa Alliance offers a number of policy options to cover your particular insurance needs and budget. These policy options include:
Special Residence Policy
The typical policy form used for most single family homes. This policy provides coverage on the home with some perils excluded, such as flood and earthquake. Contents are covered on a named peril basis.
Special Residence Policy with Advantage I Coverage Package
An enhanced Special Residence package policy with:
- Additional coverages for home computers, lock replacement, refrigerated food spoilage and water/sewer backups.
- Increased limits for theft of jewelry, watches, furs, money, gold and silver. Increased limits are also offered on trees, plants, shrubs, lawns, certain debris removal, fire department service charges and damage to property of others.
Special Residence Policy with Advantage II Coverage Package
All the benefits of an Advantage I package policy plus:
- Additional coverages including property and liability loss assessment, personal injury and golf cart liability.
- Increased limits for business property, theft of guns, securities and stamps. Increased limits are also provided for watercraft, trailers, home computers, refrigerated food spoilage and water/sewer backups.
- Expanded Replacement Cost coverage to increase the amount of protection for your residence dwelling.
Comprehensive Residence Policy
Our highest level of homeowner protection, with similar coverage to the Advantage II package policy plus:
- Additional coverages including glass breakage, building additions and alterations, and ordinance or law coverage.
Condominium Unit-Owners Policy
Alfa Alliance offers a Condominium Unit-Owners policy to cover the residence, additions and alterations, and personal property in the event of a loss.
Alfa Alliance offers a Renters policy that covers personal property in the event of loss or theft.